Thursday, July 14, 2005

I'm a Chauvanist and I Know It!

Ok, now I watch a lot of sports, you can ask my girlfriend, as I do not see her in the fall... (Because of Football) And there has been something that has bee irking me quite a bit. Now do not get me wrong, I am all for the ladies, I love them, but c'mon, if you are so fat that you are about to pop, cover up and get off the camera...

I do not know what her name is, but she could have easily gone directly into labor on Tuesday during the All-Star Baseball Game. I was watching this game with a bunch of friends, and we were all just unbelieveably distraught about this...

Now I kept quiet when they started putting female sideline reporters on the field, after all, SOME knew some actual facts about the sport... but then again, some DID NOT, and even called the players/coaches the wrong name, and asked stupid questions... And I did not care, because they were at least eye candy... Look at the percentages of people that watch sports, mostly men, and we like eye candy... We don't want to see some hussy that is fat and annoying because she is scared to lose her job, showing her mothering jugs on TV... But that is not all... who the hell was this guy with the the ugly ass suit and the dick broom? He did not even sound like he knew what baseball was...

But back to my point... I forgot who they were interviewing, but it was at the beginning of the game, and he was talking, and she... the fat lady... interrupted him, and said "I bet there is a lot to talk about" and moved the story on, going to some freaking commercial or something... But she was not even nice about it...

So ESPN, Fox, NBC, CBS, whomever else, please from now on, put eye candy up there, we are interested in the game... and that fat chick just annoyed me... I hope she loses her job... slut... Have a great day all!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home