Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Things That Don't Belong in The Left Lane

Ok, now here is a little personal lowdown on myself... I drive fast. I have a performance vehicle that just won't allow me to drive slow. It is not my fault. But c'mon, who doesn't know that the "left lane" is the "passing lane" or the "fast lane". It is common knowledge for those who took driver's education. Well, here in Dallas, for the past couple of weeks, I have been getting so angry at people that just DO NOT belong in the left lane. Be aware if you are any of these people, get the FUCK out of the left lane!!! And if you see a silver car behind you, flashing it's lights... GET THE FUCK OVER, let me pass you, you slow son of a bitch!!!!! Below are the people that need to either stop driving, or GET THE FUCK OVER!!!

In no particular order after #1... I fucking hate minivans...

1. Minivans -- c'mon mommy, if you are so worried about safety of your family, get the FUCK OUT OF THE LEFT LANE!!!!!
2. Geo's. -- self explanitory.
3. People that can't see over the steering wheel!
4. People over the age of 60 -- My father excluded, he is a great driver!
5. 4 bangers -- no matter what kind of muffler you have, get over!!
6. 18 Wheelers -- I appreciate them, but they dont have the speed... GET OVER!!!
7. Trucks with Packed Tailgates -- I don't care what kind of truck it is, dodge, ford, tundra... MOVE OVER!!
8. Tundras -- Never, oh my God these are not even real trucks.
9. Asians -- I am sorry, but you know it...
10. Women -- Again, sorry, but GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE LEFT LANE!!!
11. People on Cell Phones -- HANG UP THE PHONE AND FUCKING DRIVE!!!
12. Vehicles with more than 2 stickers on the back -- I don't need advertising!!!
13. Motorcycles with the tricycle rear end -- If you need training wheels, you probably do not need to be in the left lane!!!
14. Any vehicle with visible duct tape
15. Any vehicle with visible celephane.
16. Any vehicle with "wood" on the exterior.
17. Any truck with people in the back -- that is just a safety concern...
18. Taxi's -- you mother fuckers drive slow and swervy, MOVE THE FUCK OVER!!

Ok, now these are just a few, if you know of any one else that should move the fuck over, please let me know!

More coming soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home